Indoor Clear Round Showjumping Schooling Dates
Indoor Clear Round
Indoor Clear Round
Foxes are running Clear Round Show Jumping for both riding school clients riding school horses and riders with their own horses or ponies.
The clients riding school horses/ponies will jump 5.30-6.30pm
Those with their own horses will jump 6.30 onwards. If you are wanting to bring your own horse/pony then you must book your horse in online for the first clear round. Any additional rounds can be paid for with cash on the night. Remember to book your first round in the relevant height section online. Horsemonkey will then email you the day before with a time slot that you will jump in. If you are riding 2 horses remember to book the first round for BOTH horses in online
There are 6 height options for you to book your horses first round in:
- X poles only. These will be small enough to cater for lead rein riders, novice horses or riders. Perfect to get going, then you can have another go at another height or the x poles again.
- 1ft uprights only. These will be small enough to cater for lead rein riders, novice horses or riders. Perfect to get going, then you can have another go at another height or the same again.
- 1’6″ uprights and spreads. No doubles
- 2ft uprights and spreads. No doubles. Coloured planks will be used
- 2’6″ uprights and spreads. No doubles. Coloured planks or fillers will be used
- option of any height above 2’6″. You just say how may holes you want the course raised by.
A lovely clear round rosette will be given ONLY if you go clear. Show clothing is not required. Riders must wear a fastened hat at all times when mounted, must wear suitable riding foot wear. Trainers/instructors are welcome to help riders around the course. This is a perfect training night for those who are just getting started, or for young green horses.
There will be 2 arenas to warm up in, the outdoor and the small indoor.
Remember to enter online for your first horse.
£14 for the first round which must be paid/booked online. £10 for additional rounds paid on the night cash.
You must book each horse in online so that we know how many are coming and then can email you the day before with a time that you will jump
To enter click the enter now link on the appropriate date